Saturday, April 16, 2011

Curious Collection No. 1 & 2 NOW PRINTS!

Hey everyone!

Hope you are all getting into spring and leaving the winter weather behind. It takes a little longer here in Michigan, so I'm sure many of you are past that now.

Just wanted to let you all know that Curious Collection No. 1 & 2 are now available for purchase as prints in my Society6 shop HERE!

Curious Collection No. 1 (original SOLD)


Curious Collection No. 2 (original SOLD)

Curious Collection No. 1 I did last summer, and it got shipped to Barcelona for a show, but never made it there (customs issues). Anyway, a nice person bought it and I'm sure they will enjoy it for many years. I got a good amount of positive feedback on the piece from flickr members, so I decided to make another one, hence Curious Collection No. 2. It was really enjoyable to do because I could think of how I wanted to fill the space with various objects and creatures. Someone in my state of MI recently bought Curious Collection No. 2, which I was thrilled about. For some reason I rarely make sales in MI.

Curious Collection No. 3 is probably going to be coming in the not so distant future, so keep an eye out :)

No comments: