Wednesday, January 9, 2008

The New Year

Things have been very busy lately with the holidays and all, and I am just now getting to update this thing. I didn't do much drawing over Christmas vacation, so I had a lot of catching up to do when I returned home. I have created a substantial list of New Years resolutions when it comes to my work. I would like to do some more collaborative work that could possibly be part of a show, and also create my own body of work to be shown somewhere. I need to overhaul my website, be more tenacious when it comes to sending out promos, and also finish updating my contact list so I can be more efficient with the promos. Those are just a few things on the list, but it seems to go on and on. I am nearing the 1 year mark for my art blog and will not be updating it daily once I hit that mark. I think in order to be able to accomplish many of the things on my "to do list" I will need that extra time. However, I will update the blog occasionally because I do think it's a good thing to keep up. Below is a picture of some recent drawings that can be seen on the blog.

No comments: