Wednesday, October 1, 2008

I will be showing 3 drawings in an upcoming show at the Metro Gallery here in Baltimore this month. Hopefully I can sell something, but if not, I am happy just to be included in the show. It should be a fun night.

I just did an illustration for Pittsburgh City paper this weekend. I spent a good amount of time drawing parachutes and airplanes for this black and white spot. I'm anxious to see how they worked it into the type of the headline.

I just finished a drawing last night that I'll add to my expanding portfolio of personal work that I hope will allow me to show in some galleries in the not so distant future. I feel like I've been getting a pretty good response so far. Aside from galleries, I've been considering making some giclee prints of my work to see if those could sell. Also, I'd like to make a zine, even if it's just a small one. It could be a good promotional idea.

No comments: