Thursday, November 5, 2009

MY FIRST RELEASE OF ART PRINTS OF MY WORK!


I recently remembered that I have failed to mention I am now selling 5 of my artworks as high quality giclee prints on the website Society6.com! If you are not familiar with the site, you should check it out. There's a lot of interesting work to be seen and opportunities to be snatched up by creative individuals (maybe you!).

So please check out my store and see if anything catches your eye! Bare walls love artwork!

http://www.society6.com/studio/jonmacnairportfolio/store

I plan on releasing more in the future, so check my store periodically and I will let you know about new items on here as well.

Thanks!

1 comment:

Ivan y Gabo said...

Hi Jon! lovely work you have, advise me when you sell the "Wise_one_sm" i love to get a copy.

Regards
Ivan