Thursday, February 25, 2010

Late February brief update

Haven't written in a while, but thought I'd do a quick update. I've been busy with a lot of submissions lately and trying to get more exposure. I've been working on a drawing for a book project for a few days now, but not really making a whole lot of progress on it. I will work on it tonight though. A slight downer is that I did not sell any work at Recoat gallery in Glasgow. The show ended almost a week ago, but no sales. I sort of had a feeling that might be the outcome with that, but I don't regret doing it. It's still exciting to have shown work in another country. Good news is that I will have a second chance for sales because they are putting the work in another show. Here's hoping................

Also, got some business cards made. Never done this before, which is kind of embarrassing and astounding to think about. Long overdue.

All right. That's all for now. Better get to work.

No comments: