Thursday, November 18, 2010

Trying to get back on track

Lately things have been kind of scattered and a bit obstacle-laden. That's the best way to describe it I think. Had a multitude of computer problems lately, with hard drive, reinstalling software, drivers, more software. Ugh. It wasn't pretty.

Also had that whole fiasco with a gallery overseas, foreign customs nightmare, language barriers, BAD communication or lack thereof etc etc. That is pretty much over with now though I hope. I bailed on the exhibition. Probably for the better.

Also had some freelance projects fall through, along and some very drawn-out problems with getting paid for a job I did. It's all part of being an artist I know, but all the mishaps have been very concentrated lately. Hoping it will ease up soon and I will get good news of some kind :)

And then of course the holidays are upon us faster than we can turn around. It's crazy.

That's all for now.

No comments: