Monday, February 21, 2011

Slugs and Forgetfulness

Here are two new pieces I just completed. I figured that it might be a good idea to make some new work to sell that is smaller and more affordable for most people. I get a pretty good amount of inquiries about art purchases, but sometimes those fall through because the art is not quite in the persons price range. Instead of drastically lowering my prices on existing works for sale, I made some small pieces that are appropriately priced for their size and intricacy. Actually, I think they're a pretty great deal :)

"Powers of the Great Sea Slug"
India ink and watercolor on cream colored paper
6" x 8"
2011
$75 plus shipping


"You Will Remember Nothing"
India ink on cream colored paper
4" x 4"
2011
$50 plus shipping

please note that colors as they appear on your screen may differ slightly from original works.

Email me if you're interested! And keep checking back. I have tons more new work to come!

No comments: