Wednesday, June 15, 2011

June news updates

Just a couple reminders today.

1.) The Art Whino show (G40 Art Summit) that has been running this past month is coming to a close. I have 11 small pieces in the show. You have 2 days to see the exhibition if you have not already and are in the DC area.

here is the address: 2213-2217 14th street NW (the corner of 14th and W NW)

and the hours:
Tuesday, Wednesday,Thursdays and Friday: 7pm – Midnight
Saturdays: 12pm – 2am
Sundays: 12pm – 6pm
Mondays: Closed

2.) "Force Fields" is coming up! It's an art show I am involved in to help raise money to fight malaria in Africa. It will be for one night only, so if you live in Santa Monica, check it out! Here is some more info: http://forcefields2011.blogspot.com/
I am currently trying to finish up some personal commissions. They've been pretty challenging because they are not the type of thing I usually do, and haven't exactly been fun, but I am on schedule. I'll post pictures next month.

Also, I received Santiago's sketchbook. We are collaborating by trading books. Check out his awesome work here if you have a chance! http://www.flickr.com/photos/suceda/

I will be taking some time off soon and flying to MD for a little rest and relaxation. I'm going to take the sketchbook with me and hopefully do some drawing in it.

that's all for now folks :)

No comments: