Thursday, October 11, 2007

And so the saga of my computer chaos continues......

My machine is still being crazy and has gotten worse in the past few days. We've done so much troubleshooting on it and with no success that I think the only thing to do is take it in to be looked at. I'll make due until Sunday, but I wish the timing could have been better. I have an assignment to work on for the Riverfront Times and being unable to use my machine is just a thorn in my side. But I suppose, like any good illustrator, you find a way to make things work, no matter what, and I will just be keeping that in mind during this week.

Also, I was hoping to get a promo made soon and work on finishing the line of Christmas cards we've been making since summer, but it may be at a slightly slower pace than usual. You may have noticed that I have not posted images for the last 6 entries on my blog, and that's of course due to this technical difficulty, but I've still been doing work, so it will be posted eventually, just not necessarily soon.

*Sigh*....

: (

No comments: