Monday, October 15, 2007

Help is on the way

It's another computer update. It seems like this blog has thus far been mainly documenting my current computer fiasco and not really art stuff, but since I use my computer for a lot of illustration, I figure this counts. I just finished working on the final illustration for the Riverfront Times a few hours ago and I have a sense of relief now. Yesterday I took my computer to the Apple Store for them to look at, and it was sent out for repair. The motherboard and airport card need to be replaced in order for there to be any hope the problem gets fixed. In the meantime I've been using a friend's computer. I should have it back in no longer than two weeks. I hope to spend the rest of the day working on my backlogged Scritchy Pictures entries, and also maybe coming up with some promo ideas.

No comments: