Sunday, October 21, 2007

Blind




I just posted a bunch of blind contour drawings on Scritchy Pictures. Why blind contour you ask? Well, there are a few reasons. Firstly, they are just really fun to do and they help me loosen up if I'm feeling overwhelmed or in rut. Also, you never know what the outcome will be since you're not actually looking at your paper. I like that aspect of it a lot, that lack of control. If you hadn't noticed, I'd fallen behind on keeping up with postings this week and I decided this would be a good way to catch up. I've mostly been doing pages in the art journal/book I've been working on, but those can take a little time and I didn't have enough to do seven pages in there tonight. Also, I've got to work on these holiday cards if I want to be finished with the designs by the end of this month.

No comments: