Monday, March 23, 2009

The Final Week

This is the final week to see my art at the Evergreen Cafe in Baltimore. So far I've only gotten two inquiries about purchasing and I've been told some people have written in the comment book. It will be interesting to see what people actually wrote in there. I'll be going over there Thursday evening for an unofficial closing, but will resist reading the book until it all comes down on Friday. Hmmm...maybe I don't want to read it.

I've slowly been doing some art this week. Just a bunch of small things, but it's been enjoyable. With all my recent work still in the show, my studio, which was chock full of stuff earlier last month, is empty right now. After Friday however, the room will be flooded with framed pieces that I will have to store somewhere. In the meantime, take a look at this picture I took yesterday of the studio wall. Very bare.

No comments: