Sunday, April 19, 2009

First show in Oregon



This week I just barely made the deadline to submit to "Menace to Propriety", a group show in Eugene, Oregon at the Fenario Gallery. I am happy to say that my submission was accepted and I will have 2 drawings in the show. I think there will be around a dozen artists featured in this exhibition. Unfortunately, I won't be able to go to this since it is really far away and happening quite soon, but my friend Ellen who lives in Portland is going to check it out for me and report back. From what I've seen online, the space is quite nice!

"Menace to Propriety"
@ Fenario Gallery
881 Willamette St. Eugene, OR 97401

Friday, May 1, 2009 @ 5pm

HERE is a little writeup about it from the HI-Fructose magazine website.

HERE is the gallery's website.

And HERE is Chloe's art blog.

No comments: