Sunday, April 19, 2009

Göoo Magazine



Oh, I also forgot to mention that the other day I found out my work will be featured in the next issue of a wonderful art magazine called Göoo!

"Göoo Magazine is an editorial project for those eyes who enjoy the visual arts and graphic expression. A diverse gallery of designers, illustrators and artists around the world for delighting the imagination.

Göoo is characterized by merging different trends of visual arts with an specific theme developed along its pages. The editorial line is based on a fresh and unprejudiced communication, with a broad conceptual and aesthetic freedom that allows us to experiment in their materiality and content."

This issue's theme was witchcraft. I'd never submitted to Göoo before but this theme was too good to pass up, as everyone is always telling me my work has satanic undertones (eh....go figure...).

I'm excited about seeing the artwork that made it into the issue. There are some really great people included in this!

check out the list!


The issue will be coming out at the end of May, and I will post pictures when I receive my copy of it.

Göoo magazine is based in Buenos Aires, Argentina.

1 comment:

mouseypapel said...

hey, i wass invited to gooo magazine too!!!
the same issue!
greetings