Thursday, June 4, 2009

So I finished another drawing last night. I was having some difficulty deciding whether it was actually "done" or not, but in the end these things always resolve themselves. Since I've moved I've finished two drawings and completed my website makeover. So far so good. I think before I start some more drawings I should work on painting some frames and putting things in the frames. Also, I told myself that after I finished the drawing I was just working on, I would start emailing some more galleries. I just wanted to create something new before I did that so I could feel like not all the work was old work. It's always good to refresh the portfolio with something current.

There's a couple side projects I want to work on as well, but those will have to wait until the frames are done.

More updates soon.

No comments: