Sunday, August 2, 2009

"We Are Awake" pictures

Hey everyone,

Just thought I'd post some pictures from the "We Are Awake" show I have some pieces in @ Double Punch Gallery in San Francisco. Regrettably, I was not able to attend the opening, but my friend Ellen drove down from Portland for the opening, and took some great pictures for me. I also am posting some pictures taken by the curator of the show Ryan, and (when I get them), some pictures my parents took. My parents just happened to be in San Francisco a few days before the opening, so they dropped in to see the gallery and got some pictures while they were doing hanging.

Art from the show is available for purchase HERE.

Here are some pictures from Ryan. A few were taken before the opening and a few during.










a few from the opening:



Here are a bunch of photos Ellen took at the opening:









No comments: