Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Brief Tuesday Update


I've been really busy lately, and it's been a challenge keeping everything straight. I made a list though, so I can be methodical about it and just refer to that ten times a day. Actually, I had to do two drafts just to get the list itself organized. Sheesh.

Okay, so first off I got good news the other day that I will have work featured in a special issue of Beautiful Decay. I'm extremely happy about this and still a little surprised. Didn't see something like that happening anytime soon, but I'm sure glad it did. It's for the special "Underdog" issue.

Now I am back to working on what I was doing before I got the random whim to submit to Beautiful Decay, which is stuff for a Portland show I mentioned earlier. One piece down and one to go. It's drawn out in pencil right now so inking is next. It'll probably take me a few days to get that done. Deadline is the 11th.

After that I need to send stuff for "The New Twenties", the book I will have work featured in, published by idN. I don't have to do any new pieces especially for that, so I have a lot I can choose from.

I also have to do a t-shirt design on the theme of "love" for the artist collective I am part of, then a couple pieces for a show in Los Angeles, a piece for a show in Culver City, and the a few pieces for a show at Recoat gallery in Glasgow.

Uh....not to mention a few side projects too. Whew!

Unfortunately, most of the work I'm doing right now, I can't post pictures of yet, so I guess for now it'll just have to stay under wraps.

Back to work now....

No comments: