Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Late December update

I've been super busy lately and everything is sort of crazy right now. With trips and holidays and more stuff being piled on every week, it's a bit overwhelming. Not that I want the projects and opportunities to stop, but right now I've got plenty to work on. December is just stressful in general for everyone I think. In terms of art, I feel like I've been working on the same bunch of drawings forever. I've got six at the moment that I'm working on. I'm trying to get the line work done on all of them, and I have about one more to do. Then it's onto the color and wash stage.

I have two pieces sent off to Portland, OR for the show I will be in at Tribute Gallery in January.

More interviews pending, more publications soon to be released, and a bunch of other stuff I can't quite think of at the moment.

That's all for tonight.

No comments: