Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Plodding along nicely....

I know I haven't posted much on my flickr page lately, but believe me when I say I am working on lots of things. I've got about 10 new pieces I haven't posted on there yet. Needless to say, I am feeling good about getting work accomplished. I completed the t-shirt design for the first project of The Honeycomb art collective I am part of. I finished it and emailed the file today. I also got the last piece for the show at Recoat Gallery done today. Now I can actually say "Hooray!" for real. Tomorrow I will scan stuff so I can send jpegs. I also will tackle the 3 drawings for a show in L.A. (currently 1/2 completed). Then it's on to a new piece for a show in Culver City and then, just maybe, I will get to this art collaboration that's been sitting in a drawer waiting to be worked on.

A lot of stuff coming up in January!

No comments: