Sunday, September 11, 2011

Sneak Peek of piece for Oct show

This piece is already finished, but I though you'd like a sneak peek of it. It's going to New Mexico this month. Stay tuned....
Things have been so crazy lately with projects. And it doesn't help that I have been getting these waves of afternoon sleepiness where I just want to lay my head on the pillow. And there's no good reason for this. Maybe I have a vitamin deficiency (even though I take vitamins). I've been invited to partake in quite a few shows lately, with a bunch coming up in October. Perhaps this is because it's the month of Halloween and a lot of these shows have kind of dark themes (?). I'm grateful to be in these shows, but I just need to put the nose to the grindstone to get the work done. I always do in the end, so it should be fine.

No comments: