Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Back from my trip

I returned from Atlanta on Sunday and have been getting back into work mode. There are three deadlines I need to meet this month, which wouldn't be that challenging except two of them are of substantial size and probably detail as well. I just finished one of them, which is a submission for something, and the other two are for various shows. Today I am scanning the artwork and preparing the file, and also sanding and painting some picture frames. Also, I forgot to mention that before I left for the trip I managed to finish up the artwork for the CD project I was working on for a record label in Seattle. Can't wait to see how the finished product turns out.

So the rest of this month will be busy. I'm picturing it being like that I Love Lucy episode where they're working in the candy factory and that conveyor belt keeps going faster and faster and faster.................

No comments: