Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Upcoming Dates

Hey everyone,

Working hard here. Just wanted to let you know about a few upcoming events I am involved with. First off, we have STROKE .02 Urban Art Fair starting tomorrow May 27 in Munich Germany. This is a project I became involved with through The Honeycomb Art Collective that I am part of. I will have 20 pieces of original art for sale at the fair. The fair runs from the 27th-30th.


Next is a group show at Lunar Boy Gallery in Astoria Oregon on June 5th. It's "The Goonies Show" which as you have probably guessed is based on the movie "Goonies", an 80's cult classic! Basically the work will reflect anything Goonies related and will coincide with the city's 25 anniversary celebration of the film which was filmed and set in Astoria. More info on that to come.

Lunar Boy Gallery
1133 Commercial Street
Astoria, OR 97103
866 395 1566

And lastly, on the 10th of June I will be part of a group show opening at Vino Vixens in Portland Oregon. Here's the address: 2929 SE Powell Boulevard Portland, OR 97202

As soon as I find out the exact details, I'll be sure to let you know. That's all for now. No shows scheduled for July, which is good because I need to spend that time getting ready for a few shows in the fall and also will be taking a trip to VA this summer.

No comments: