Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Plateform Magazine

I'm in the current issue of Plateform Magazine, an online PDF magazine featuring artwork and photography. I have a little mini interview in there too, which I have posted below. It's pretty basic:

1 - Your art

My work primarily depicts fantastical characters living in otherworldly landscapes. It deals with themes of birth and death, fear, the struggle for power, and man versus beast.

2 - Your inspiration sources

My work is inspired by a variety of sources, including: fairy tales, mythology, Medieval and Renaissance art, German expressionist film, Russian animation and alchemy.

3 - Your projects

I am currently working on some ideas for a future show in NY as well as a sketchbook collaboration. My next exhibition will be in Seattle. I also continue to do freelance illustration.








http://www.plateformag.com/

No comments: