Thursday, September 17, 2009

Paper Girl Project Northampton (part 2)

Just came across these pictures on flickr of the Paper Girl Northampton Project. I posted a few pictures of the work being displayed a few entries ago, and thought I'd share some photos of the project closing and distribution of the artwork. These pictures were taken from the Paper Girl photostream on Flickr.


closing party


dividing up the artwork to be rolled




rolled up artwork


cyclists getting ready to ride and distribute art


precious cargo


lucky recipients!

2 comments:

Ebenezer Archer Kling said...

john,

Thank you kindly for the drawings! MY name is eben and I was one of the organizers of the project, I really wanted to thank you for your work. It was quite fantastic.

Jon MacNair said...

Thanks Ebenezer. I appreciate that a lot! I just looked at your blog and really enjoy your work!