Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Portland show!

I've been working on my zine lately and finally got it finished. It's my first one so I learned things along the way. I've decided I like Kinkos and their system with you using your credit or debit card. I'll post pictures tomorrow. I wanted to just give you all a heads up about the show I am in in Portland, OR this coming friday.

Here's the flyer:



This will be my first time showing work in Portland, but my second time in OR. I am excited because I know that there is a lot of great art being created there and some of my favorite artists working today live there. I hope it will be some good exposure for me to that art scene. I won't be in attendance but I can't wait to see photos!

I will post a picture of my piece for the show on here after the opening.

No comments: