Friday, September 11, 2009

The Paper Girl Project Northampton

Here are a few pictures of a project I am participating in. Basically, the Paper Girl Project is based on a project of the same name that was implemented in Berlin. Artists are invited to donate original artwork which is then displayed in Northampton, MA in shops and restaurants for two weeks. After that time the work is divided up and rolled into cardboard tubes that are then distributed to random people on the street by cyclists throughout the city. I believe the distribution of the artwork is taking place tomorrow.

I found these pictures on the Paper Girl Project Facebook page. I donated 4 drawings and below you can see 3 of them.


My drawing is the smallest one in the middle of the top row.


The small vertical drawing in the middle is mine.


The bottom right drawing is mine.

No comments: